Friday, February 01, 2008

Think Happy (Weeks 4 & 5)






































Why, oh why, do I give myself more homework? This happy journal seemed like such a good idea. Such a positive thing to do with my thoughts. And two weeks into it, I'm already stressing to do it on time. But I'm going to stick it out even if I fall behind because in the end I'll have a book full of happiness (that I seem to find in the most unusual places ;-)

Speaking of happiness. I'm going home for five weeks. Yahoo! This time I'm going alone with Andrea and Maxi. Thierry has a lot of work and can't join us. So, aside from not being together for the longest time since we've met, I am going to take a transatlantic flight with two children under the age of 4. Alone. And I'm feeling a little anxious. So I'm keeping my eye on the prize: seeing family, friends, sunshine, palm tress, the beach and 25Âșc weather!

And before I leave I have deadlines! Projects I have to finish, class dates to figure out, bills to pay, a book to read (book club at my house next week!) packing to do...and on...and on.

So, off to work. Be happy everyone!

Bises,
Denise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am happy to know that you go home. Do not worry about the flight : I made 16 hours of flight with 2 children under 3 and they were so kind and cute! The flight personal gave us "presents" for the children, and so the kids were happy to have new games. Hoping that you will have a good travel.
Karine