Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not much new over here...

Hello! This week the creative juices are mostly in my head and not in my studio so I haven't really produced anything. I've been busy getting my family on some kind of routine now that school started. And trying to finish The Memory Keeper's Daughter for a new book club on Monday! I have been listening to music though, so I'll share my top five songs of the week (in no particular order): 1. Naive by Lilly Allen 2. Caribe by Michel Camilo 3. Dance by Justice 4. Back to Black by Amy Winehouse 5. I've got a crush on you by Stacey Kent Bises, Denise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I am adding you to my list of blogs - I am in the Finding You clas as well...I hope to get to know you better! I know just what you mean about having a lot of ideas in your head but having a hard time getting them down on paper!