Monday, September 03, 2007

Je mets "Le Creative Juice" à jour

Hello! To keep with the whole "back to school" theme, I did a little organizing around here. The column on the right lists the workshops that i will be teaching. Some have links to images or other project info. I also added a new feature "link of the week." I got the idea from Heather. She has a "daily links" feature that is great. I hesitated adding all the cool stuff I find on the net to my "admire•inspire" list but then I decided that sometimes regular visitors don't necessarily read through my links. So, it'll be fun to put someone/something in the spotlight each week! Last I'll be using the New! icon so you can easily spot changes in the right column. Ha! Who do I think I am a programmer? Almost. Remember, if you have any questions you can write me at denise.laborde@gmail.com. I'll be happy to chat you up ;-0 Tomorrow our Andrea starts his first day of pre-K ever! He's not as psyched as I am! Bises, Denise Bonjour! Pour continue dans l'esprit de la rentrée j'ai fait un peu de ménage dans mon blog. Dans la colonne de droite se liste les ateliers et formations que j'animerai. Certaines auront un lien à des images ou autres infos du projet. J'ai ajouter aussi une nouveauté "link of the week" pour mettre en avant quelqu'un ou quelque chose que je trouve intéressant/original/inspirant sur internet. Mon but et de partager something new chaque semaine. Et dernière chose c'est le petit New! pour trouver plus facilement les nouvelles infos. Si jamais vous avez des questions, ne hésitez pas de me contacter à denise.laborde@gmail.com! Bon, demain notre Andrea fera sa première rentrée en maternelle. Il n'est pas 100% sure que ça sera super cool, mais moi oui! Bises, Denise

No comments: