Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm alive, inspired and still in Panama!

Hi! I didn't want to let another day go by without posting a little update to all my cyber-scrap friends. I am still in Panama enjoying warm weather and my family. I've managed to scrap some great projects these past few weeks and am feeling so inspired. I am working on my schedule in Toulouse for the next few months and hope to have them posted within the next two weeks. Bonjour! Je voulais juste postee un mot pour dire que je suis tjrs a Panama. J'en profite a fond du chaleaur et de ma famille. J'ai eu l'oppurtunite ces derniere semaines de travailler sur super porjets du scrap et ce que de l'inspiration. J'espere avoir mon agenda d'atelierspour le printemps bientot pret a partager. A bientot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastique Denise. On attend tes ateliers avec impatience!! Bisous. VĂ©ronique