Monday, October 30, 2006

Back to scrapbooking

and it feels so good. I finished another mini-album that I had started before Maxi's birth. It feels good to finish a project. It's actually the second edition mini-album of our first trip to Panama with Andrea back in 2005. The first edition sat on the shelf for so long that by the time I started working on it again the papers were outdated and I had learned too many new techniques. So, I started fresh and am very pleased with the result. I used Basic Grey (always a favorite with me) Lollipoop Shoppe papers, the new Shaprie poster paint maker in white along with some stamping. The crop-a-dile is an awesome hole puncher (that's what I've been using it for) and I am still a sucker for ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whhhaouu ce mini album est tout simplement magnifique de part ses couleurs et par les embellissements!!!!

tout simplement magnifique!!!

bravo pour ce travail!!

jenny